Did you know our very first product at Deeva Body Nigeria was our unrefined Shea butter?
Yes! Our unrefined Shea butter has its properties intact unlike its refined counterpart that has been stripped of many of its properties.
Our 100% all Natural Shea butter is extracted from Shea nuts. it’s a natural moisturizer, with exceptional properties for the skin.
Some benefits it may have on your skin are;
1. It’s safe for all skin typesUnrefined Shea butter doesn’t contain chemical irritants known to dry out skin, and it doesn’t clog pores. It’s appropriate for nearly any skin type.
2. It’s a natural moisturizerShea butter is typically used for its moisturizing effects. These benefits are tied to shea’s fatty acid content, including linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids.This restores the barrier between your skin and the outside environment, holding moisture in and reducing your risk of dryness.
3. It’s Smoothens the Skin: Shea aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic, and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long-term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
4. It has antioxidant propertiesIt aids and promotes wound healing. Shea butter has significant levels of vitamins A and E, which means it promotes strong antioxidant activity.Antioxidants are important anti-aging agents that protect the skin cells from free radicals that can lead to premature aging and dull-looking skin.
5. It contains vitamins beneficial to the skin.The vitamin A in Shea Butter is important for improving a number of skin issues, including blemishes,wrinkles and dermatitis. Additionally, Premium Shea Butter cream has properties that treat skin allergies,insect bites ,sunburns ,frostbites,and a number of other conditions of the skin.
6. It’s safe and exceptional for newborns as body and bum cream to prevent diaper rash.
Have you tried DEEVA UNREFINED SHEA BUTTER?